DHBW Business Administration Bachelor of Arts (m/f/d)
*** Please note: For 2019/2020 we will no longer accept applications! ***
We are offering a DHBW study place BWL Digital Business Management (m/f/d) for committed graduates for the fall semester 2019. The takeover after successful study is usual with us.
- On the one hand, the students of the business degree program Business Digital Business Management expect a broad business education at the DHBW Stuttgart. On the other hand, the basics of a classical business studies degree are extended by sound IT-related basic knowledge. The graduates are able to competently accompany digital transformation processes in a variety of industries in order to create the conditions for market and corporate success in digital competition. The three-year intensive intensive study program leads to the internationally recognized Bachelor of Arts (B.A.). *
* Source: www.dhbw-stuttgart.de/themen/studienangebot/fakultaet-wirtschaft/bwl-digital-business-management/profil
- Good high school diploma or Fachhochschulreife
- Six to twelve months internship at Staiger before the actual start of the study
- Interest in IT-driven solutions
- Independent and structured way of working
- Teamwork, communication skills and reliability
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources Officer, Mrs. Giuseppa Consoli, Tel. 07143-2707-36, gladly available.